- Hot Flashes – make sure to wear cooling/breathable clothing.
- Weight Gain – make the snip! Cut sugary foods and refined-carbohydrates out of diet and replace them with vegetables/fruits (limit sugary-fruit intake), fiber, and protein.
- Fatigue – take some time out of your day to take a breather. As hard as it may be to find time, it’s important to do so. You can reinforce energy by centering yourself – so make the time!
- Low Libido – take the time to take care of yourself. Sometimes all it takes is a spa day to bounce back into the swing of things in the bedroom. If you take the time to take care of your beauty and health, you’ll instantly feel better about yourself. So, make yourself a bubble bath, go the spa, or treat yourself to a facial.
- Hair Loss – massage your scalp to stimulate cells. Also, try some of these products:
Zooma Shampoo http://www.dermatologistrx.com/displayProducts.asp?criteria=17029
Marini Hair Revitalizing Conditioner
Elon Matrix 5000 Vitamin (Biotin) for hair
Top 5 Menopausal Symptom Relief
November 1, 2011 By Leave a Comment
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.